Thursday 9 January 2014

Travelling and arriving

In lesson we've watched the clip Beak fast Club and concentrated on the arrivals of characters in the scene. The protagonists arrive in different types of transports such as BMW, poor and by walking . At first, the rich girl appears in a BMW which bring the conventions of a wealthy person and the poor family appear in a less popular car (we can also tell from the girl's facial expression that she doesn't seem to be happy. Therefore being rich doesn't always bring happiness along). The jock appears in the station wagon which present his wealthyness and reflects who he really is. The Rebel arrives to college by walking which brings along the connotations of his less fortunate background. (We spot that he doesn't quite care and that walking doesn't bother him)






 





When filming my own film, I will have to capture the scenes quite naturally,like walking or public transport like buses. I wouldn't be able to use a car as we're filming in less fortunate conditions therefore  I will be using toy cars to create an effect of a real car, I could also consider using buses, trains and bikes. I will be working with what I've got with my group to produce a great piece of work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment