Thursday 23 January 2014

Reflective post


Well, to be honest I beleive that I'm in a really good place compared to other members of my class. I try to get done as much as I could to the best of my ability however of course, there are little things on my blog that I should be correcting. For example; Keeping the gifs and still images consistent. I also need to make sure that I use a variety of technology within my blog to progress and achieve a much better grade. I will make sure I would include things like; Vloging myself at home talking about my experiences and important things like that, embedding prezi, Twitter, Instagram, and toast.

My teacher's comment really boosted my confidence, "Gizem is a great student.  She has such a friendly disposition, she is conscientious and so hardworking she's a joy to have in the class.  Gizem is currently working on her coursework blog which is of a very good standard indeed.  She's posted some excellent research and planning, has analysed some specific clips and has also posted some extra work of her own which is super.  Gizem should really continue working at this level as if she does she could achieve a top grade A for this part of the coursework.  In her exam units Gizem has consistently achieved solid C grades.  Her work is thorough but could improve if she worked on her phrasing and style.  A great start to the term overall.targets: aim for top grade A blog. use more technology in your blog. work on essay style before exams in May."

Reflecting on my lovely teacher's comment about me, I will definitely be taking this into consideration and work on my blog much more efficiently and use different types of technologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment