Thursday 23 January 2014

Reflective post (BC remake and blogging update)

In terms of my blog, i am somewhat below the target in terms of the amount of posts i should be at. I currently have 16 posts however, the recommended amount of posts suggested by my teacher at this stage of the coursework should be 20+ posts. Also, i have realised that i need to use more technology in my blog posts instead of the same technology consistently in my posts, i should use extra time in my days to explore other things such as Go!Animate, Vlogs, Prezi/Slideshows, etc which make my blogs even more interactive and another way to present my ideas. 

This is my teacher's comments about my current blogging progress:

"Brandy - you're doing well on your blog so far.  There is a wide variety of films referenced on your blog which is pretty much up to date, and it's looking really interesting visually, but you could always use a wider variety of technology! Hints to improve it: Thurs 5th Dec - you need the word 'audience' in the title as this is the focus of the task.  It would be good if you could explain clearly why the film industry has the titles in a particular order. And you also need more planning for the shot by shot remake.  You could easily push this into a level 4 - it's really close - so I look forward to you making your improvements! " - Mary



We have just finished our remake of the Breakfast Club which was almost a practice run of what the real practical will be like. It wasn't a perfect film production especially since we had many restrictions e.g. no use of cars and certain props so we had to use some level of creativity, location limitations, etc. Difficulties like these made it difficult to make a well planned remake of the film however, we did have the chance to explore with cinematography which is useful for us when we make our official opening scene for our own film.

We also made an interview where we used a flip camera, my group then asked me questions to reflect on my experience of making the breakfast club remake. There is a separate blog post about this and the footage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment