Thursday 19 December 2013

A reflective post about my current progress

I believe that my progress in this coursework is going very well, i am mostly up to date with my blogging. 

There are a few thing suggested by my teacher that will help improve the presentation of my blog, for example, the background colour of my blog, she suggested that the background should be dark, maybe black with white writing to give it more interest. She feels that the white background with black writing is too bland and ordinary, because of this i will communicate with my group to give some extra colour to our blog.

There are a few things that i still need to complete in the blog right now: including blog posts about teen movies that i need to watch, including Bling Ring and Fish tank. Fish tank is a film we are using to possibly inspire our final project of the opening scene, so doing an analysis of the film will gives us a better understanding of the film and broaden our ideas of what our project will be based on. We also have to create and account on Time Toast which we will be using soon. 

Over the course of the blog i will be making sure to use as much digital media and interactive  things in the blog. This will make the blog much more lively and interesting for a viewer/reader.


No comments:

Post a Comment