Tuesday 11 March 2014

Reflective Blog On Progress

Unfortunately, it's nearly the end of editing, blogging, filming etc. It has certainly been a great experience getting to know media in depth and all the fun that came with it during the filming process which I could absoluetly say was the most enjoyable part of Media. There were things like editing and all the blogging that I never liked at first but now, I look back and just laugh. I love blogging ! It urges me to be creative and allow me to express what I've learnt from class and the environment to share it with you. To be honest though, I never liked editng and nor will I now, I don't dislike it as much but I can't say that I 'don't 'love' it because it's just technically complicated.

Talking about our film, I believe we actually did a great job despite all the hard working during editing which had exhausted us, we still managed to end it with great success! It took me rather long time to accept the fact that other members of the Media classes will be seeing me at the Cinema which is honestly quite embarrassing. This is also one aspect that I didn't really enjoy during my AS Media year but I hope that all this hard work will be paying off soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment